COMEDK Counselling dates, Venue, DD details,Required Documents and Eligibility criteria all have been released right after COMEDK UGET 2013 rank list came out on 11th June 2013.Candidates can check the updates on “https://www.comedk.org”. Students who have appeared for COMEDK UGET 2013 are eligible for counselling if they have their name in the Rank list which was released with the result on 11th June .
First round of counselling of COMEDK will begin from 5th July and will continue till 15ht July 2013 . Further details will be made available on COMEDK official site http://www.comedk.org. Counselling involves two rounds and the status of seats availability and the whole process will be updated regularly, students are advised to log on and check the status daily so that they can decide what to opt for when their time comes. Candidates can check the status daily on http://www.comedk.org regarding frequent updates on the seat availability.
COMEDK UGET 2013 Counselling Dates|Venue
COMEDK 2013 venue for counselling for enrollment into engineering colleges is NMKRV College Mangala Mantapa”, 3rd Block,Jayanagar, (near South End Circle), Bangalore, 560011.
COMEDK UGET 2013 Counselling Dates|Venue|DD
An Increase of 5,000 compared to last year was recorded for COMEDK UGET this year, total number of candidates were 82,262. Only 41% of the medical candidates are eligible for counselling as compared to all the engineering students can apply for counselling .In a press conference COMEDK officials said that counselling for medical, dental and engineering seats will commence from July 2nd.
This increase in the number of students shows the increase in awareness about just how good the colleges under COMEDK really are and people are turning towards these colleges.
COMEDK 2013 Eligibility for Counselling (Engineering)
- The previous two years of study should consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with English as a compulsory subject.
- o All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) states the norms for the qualifying examination prescribed for admission in B.E. courses is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent Examination recognized by State / Central Government
- o Minimum required aggregate percentage :
- 45% for General Merit Candidate
- 40% for SC ,ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka state.
This aggregate percentage includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM)
- Appearing in the COMEDK UGET in their application form is sufficient for figuring the Rank list out.
- Remaining requirements are general ,such as authentication of SC,ST or any Minority if any and if found that the case is fraud rank list and merit status will b withdrawn.
COMEDK 2013 counselling|Required Documents
a) COMEDK UGET 2013 – Rank Card (Printed On-line copy).
b) 10th standard / SSLC or School Leaving Certificate or any School or Government record indicating the date of birth.
c) 12th standard / 2nd PUC or equivalent qualifying examination Marks Card. (Should satisfy the eligibility criteria as in para 9 and 10 above)
d) Demand Draft drawn only from the Nationalised banks in favour of ‘COMEDK’ and Indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT No. XXXXXXX) there on payable at Bangalore; the list of Nationalized Banks is given at Annexure-III.
Demand Draft(DD) COMEDK 2013 payable at Bangalore
- Demand draft shoud be from a nationalized bank , listed in Annexure-III.
- TAT number is must ,without which the DD won’t be accepted. Eg “COMEDK (TAT No. YYYYYYY)”
- Authenticated certificate are required for SC,ST and Minority candidates, from the state of Karnataka and the seat will then be provided on the basis of merit provided that they furnish.
- SC/ST certificate issued by competent officials which is valid for the year of admission.
- OBC Category I, IIA, IIB, and IIIA, III B: As notified by the Government of Karnataka.
We suggest students to keep themselves updated via result360 and official site “www.comedk.org” for more information regarding COMEDK Counselling dates, Venue, DD details,Required Documents, Eligibility criteria, result and important dates for COMEDK 2013 colleges and news regarding some of the top engineering colleges in India. All the best for engineering aspirants.